Thursday, August 30, 2007

Joy Unspeakable

Lord I come unworthy of you and what you have done. I come to you lacking and lazy with my plans. Yet you come, you come and you fill this place. You overwhelm me with hope and light when it seems hope was gone. You lay hold from heaven and perform a miracle in another's life. Thank you Lord, thank you.

I can't imagine the joy in heaven. The joy when one person makes one decision to sanctify their life....to turn away from the fruit Satan offers. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be so close to be able to witness your saving power to change and give new life. Lord I remember what you did for me. I remember you bringing me out of the dark and into your marvelous light. You gave me new life. A new life of truth, purity, light, love, peace, and joy. My life is now on a firm foundation, I no longer question. A life that delights in pleasing you and pursuing what is good and true rather than hiding and playing in the dark. Oh that others may see you...that they may lay hold of your face, to see your truth; that they may find peace in their soul and love for their brother.

Words can do me no justice to share what my heart cries out! My soul sings to heaven to see your saving grace! I love to see you work. I love the mysterious plans you orchestrate to bring strangers into friendship. Lord what you do I could never plan or imagine. I commit my life to following your lead. Take me Lord, where you will. Take me Lord, I want to see your glory.

No comments: